Friday 12 February 2021

Earth, Wind & Fire!

No, not the band.

Jinn this time around. These were all painted last summer and are mostly older miniatures - several of which are repaints.

First up - a quartet of Jinn

Dungeons & Dragons Jinn:  Djinn - Dao - Marid - Efreeti

The two in the center are old Ral Partha Djinn models , the ones on the right & left are old Grenadier models from their Monster Manuscripts sets II and III - Though I suspect I bough these as singles rather then as sets - as I don't remember having all of the minis listed there.

I'm happy with all of them save for the Dao- I was going for the "earth/stone" look for his skin - which I think worked - and wanted his blade to look Onyx/black marble - but that didn't work out at all.
Good fun painting to themes though.

I also worked up these 1980 Grenadier models from the Tomb of Spells set flanking the Monster Manuscript Jinn - moderately happy with the repaints on them.

Efreeti & Djini

Next time - elementals.

R.W.

No comments: